Search Words

Monday, January 16, 2012

Second Video

Here is Part 2 of the same lecture.  The third part will go up next week, once I work through some technical issues with the length.  Eventually, I will post some of the other presenters, though a few videos were spoiled because they simply would not stand anywhere the camera was pointed!  Oh, well.  Duct tape was not conducive to good lecturing, so they wandered and lectured and I just don't have any good videos to share with you.

As I said before, there are lots of stumbles and misspeaks... it is hard to say one thing at a time when everything is competing to come out as once.  If you have any questions, please let me know and I will do my best to clarify what I've presented.



I also have audio recordings from a one-day retreat I gave that weekend in Wasilla, AK.  Hopefully I can get those up in a reasonable time as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment