Search Words

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

12 Step Brochure for the Parish

I've made a tri-fold pamphlet that I think will be helpful for getting more information about the 12 Steps to those in the community who know nothing about the 12 Steps (yes, there are lots of people out there who have no idea).

So, here is a little assignment for those of you who want to help share the message of recovery in the parish:





1) Either print the pictures below or email me for a pdf copy of the brochure.

2) Make about 20 back-to-back copies, then fold them in thirds.

3) Ask your priest if it is OK to leave these out where your parish keeps information pamphlets, tracts, etc.

4) Keep the supply regularly replenished.

If you've got a correction or a serious gripe about this, please post a comment.  I'll work on some other ones as I get inspiration.

[Correction: these are Version 1.1... the first one had a typo... thank you, Robert!]


3 comments:

  1. Small typo: first paragraph under What Can I Do?, "...his diseased has caused...."

    What's your email, Father, to request a PDF?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email is on the right-hand side under 'Kontakt'... it is designed to reduce spamming.

      Delete
  2. Awesome. Thank you! I will print this for my parish here in Nashville.

    ReplyDelete